Friday, June 20, 2008

Yesterday

Yesterday Jansse and I spent the whole day setting up for the auction tonight. Took a truck load of stuff down tot he church - and this is not all of the stuff!

Fortunately for Jansse another volunteer offered to take all of the kids to her house to play on the slip and slide. That was so fun for him!
Yeah, boys love to goof around!
Usually Jansse is the only boy in this group, but John was there yesterday, and that really helped to make it extra special.

Here is a picture of pretty much the same group a year ago - Jansse was the only boy!


Amazing how they have grown in one year! Or maybe I'm the only one who can see that!

The auction is consuming my time. Haven't exercised in days! Haven't crafted! Barely manage to get meals done, and what I do serve is . . . well, a bit embarrassing! But, it will all be over tonight. Then the weekend is for catching up, gardening, and relaxing. Maybe, if I'm lucky, getting a scrapbook page made!

2 comments:

Staci Taylor said...

Good luck with the auction! Adorable photos!

Kristii said...

I hope the auction is a success and I hope you get some serious catching up and relaxing in! Fantastic pictures!!