Saturday, June 21, 2008

Oh Frick!

I was so excited to do a multi-week challenge contest on a site I'm not very familiar with. I twas a chance to follow through on my desire to participate in more scrapbooking challenges and contests. I really want to get more involved, which means more time, which is always the tripping up point. But still, it is a goal. So, I spent much of today working on a layout for that challenge/contest because I thought it was due this evening. And, it is due this evening, but what I missed was that you had to sign up last weekend. Well, I didn't even know about the contest then, so missed that opportunity. Here is the layout anyway.

It is from way back when Jansse was just 15 months old. He had a great time visiting GG and all the Oakhurst folks. An, he loved playing with the gardening trowl. What can I say, he has always been so easy to please. In fact, I often wonder why we even buy him toys. To this day he would much rather play with non-toy items. Today for instance, he had great fun playing with the hose:


Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

liz mataraza said...

love the BG layout and those garden hose pics are awesome! how fun!

found you through SC...and yes, you do need to quit lurking ;)

Fuzzy said...

that layout is beautiful! He was so little then, its amazing to compare those pics with the ones with the hose. So much growing happening so fast.