Monday, June 2, 2008

The first Monday in June!

Yep, it is here, and summer freedom is at it's absolute best! Jansse is sleeping in - it is past 9 a.m. and he's still sawing logs! Andy is off to court, and I am organizing my thoughts for how this day will go. I have to be careful with that or I will end up with a "To Do List" that is longer than reality will allow. But, I'm feeling energetic today, for the first time in a long time, so I might as well take advantage of that.

Here's what I'm looking at so far for today: step-aerobics, doing Andy's time sheets and office billing, some cleaning around my house, laundry, grocery shopping for the week, and hopefully a hike in the evening with one or both of the AJBs. If I get that all done I will be off to a great start for the week, the month, and the summer. Wow, nothing like a little pressure to make me motivated to be efficient!

Here are a couple of pages I did a week ago while the AJBs were gone. Just little fun things of old events.

The first one is from a trip to Flathead Lake in 2006 with the families that attend our Bible Study. These are all the kids and the journaling is about how they play together so well it is like they are family. And, it really is!
This second one is from way way back in 2000, when we had B&B Coffee Roasting Company. That is my little round boy at about 4 months of age (yes, he was big even way back then!) This is one of Andy's favorite photos of all times - so he says. So, I figured it needed a little something in the scrapbook. I am trying to go back and get some of these kind of photos scrapped to fill in the books that I now have organized in chronological order. It is fun and challenging. And, hopefully, if I get my "To Do List" accomplished today I will have time later this week to sit down and do more scrapping! I have a few more layouts to share over the next week from my very productive last week.

Have you noticed that this is the first week of the month, and usually because of billing and bill paying I struggle with this week, but I'm trying to have a new attitude about it? Well, I'm thinking if I just get the dumb frustrating dreaded tasks out of the way as soon as possible I might not go into the monthly funk of depression and frustration. I'll keep you informed of how this plan goes!

1 comment:

Janine Wahl said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

The pages are beautiful! I hope your different outlook on the beginning of the month billing goes better for you. I feel your pain. It sucks!