Monday, February 2, 2009

Chugging along!

I got the office stuff done today. Yeah! It is no longer hanging over my head.

I'm sad that I have almost no photos to share - yesterdays photos were taken when it was almost dark, so they are too grainy to make public, and today's photos were just nothing special - took them on a walk with my husband, but we were short on time, so my attention was on moving my bod, not taking pictures. Besides we always go to the same place, and I'm sort of bored with taking photos there. I'll have to work on Andy to get a new place to do our walks.

So, my photo of the day is from November (yes, I'm cheating, but it's my blog, so I guess it's okay. This is two more nieces - but from the other side of the family.

They made a beautiful subject matter for my page:

This is a page for one of the classes I'll be teaching here in a few weeks. The class is a "KISS" class, only we've changed that to mean Keep It Simple and Sassy instead of using that other word for the last "S." I'm almost done with the accompanying simple page - should finish it tonight.

Hey, thank you for all the encouraging comments lately. It feels great to read all your comments! Keep it up if you can!

I'm off to do a little scrapping before bed. Happy Tuesday everyone!

19 comments:

Margaret said...

Love the layout you did.. Love the simple and sassy, too. :) Much better than that other word!

Lou said...

Beautiful girls, and I love your LO too.

Cath said...

I love the LO, the girls are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

The layout is so great and feminine. I miss scrap booking and I am so glad to see that people still do it.

Lori said...

Gorgeous girls!!! I love that scrapbook paper...

Reds said...

Beautiful girls and love the lacy paper on your LO!!

Mom2Drew said...

That layout is terrific! That paper is gorgeous!!! Wow.

Jess said...

What a couple of stunners! Love the LO too, it is PERFECT.

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

What pretty girls.

Lauren said...

GREAT photo, GREAT layout and I TOTALLY hear ya about getting office stuff done! Yipeee! :)

audrey neal said...

lovely layout -- with those subjects, there's no other way that layout could've turned out, though.

Sweet Peripety said...

that is one superb page, susan beth! a sweet sweet pic too! i'm praying for you!

Unknown said...

Great LO! It's really fabulous, and your nieces are gorgeous!

Becky Anderson said...

The picture is great. And how fun to post a scrapbook page! I am always looking for ideas! Thanks for sharing!

Kristii said...

Such beautiful girls!! Love your layout!! should be a wonderful class!! The die cut paper is beautiful!! Love the journaling too! Hope you are having a great week!!

AnnaMarie said...

Beautiful LO!

Anonymous said...

That page is stunning!!!

vtpuggirl said...

Love that photo, I like how your simple is still very "you", with vintage touches!

Jennifer Davis said...

Beautiful layout!