Saturday, February 28, 2009

Craziness!!!!

Things are good, but time is passing each day so quickly! Just lots of little things to get done, and blogging hasn't been one of them lately. Not that I don't want to, just that I end up too tired by the time I get everything else done.

I did manage to get some scrapbooking done today, in between making two lemon meringue pies, dinner, and doing some house keeping. I don't have photos yet because it was dark by the time I finished them. They are simple, and I'll try to post them tomorrow.

J had great snow boarding lessons today. Also got him signed up for base ball, which seems crazy as we still have 6 inches of snow all over the ground.

Had a great conversation with a new friend today, which was an unexpected blessing to me. The power of prayer is amazing, and in this case it was the exchange of a prayer request over the Internet that led to a blossoming new friendship. I can't tell you how wonderful it is when I catch of glimpse of God working like this!

I think things are going to stay busy for the next few days as we get ready for the school fundraiser dinner and then some guests.

For those of you who are rock fans, my little J is totally getting into his first celebrity awareness - with the Police of all bands. He's very focused on the drummer, Stewart Copeland, making posters to hang on his wall, and everything. Thank you PBS for the music special that opened this door. Like father like son in so many ways!

A very blessed Sunday to all of you!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

The "love" for rock music reminds me of my boys and Len. My DH is still stuck in the 80's and he has recruited our children to "be" with him. They love all the oldies and I just have to giggle...amazingly enough my children know so much about those good old 80's rock bands...heck more than me, I bet!
glad you found a new friend!