Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Friday!

I am really looking forward to this weekend! It's like a portal into something new. I'm ready for some stay at home time. Sometimes I go through stages of that - just wanting to stay in my home and do stuff right around here. Doesn't last long, but sure feels good when I get a chance to do it. I had so much energy earlier today, and suddenly this evening it is just gone. Think I'll go putz down in my craft room and then got to bed early. Maybe having a nine-year old is more tiring than having an eight-year-old. Have a good beginning to your weekend.

4 comments:

Reds said...

I'm with you - glad it's the weekend! Love that door!!

Anonymous said...

Few...I am so glad its the weekend too! Love the door though. I bet the building is lovely as well.

pat said...

What a cool red door! I really like the contrast of it against the warm stone.

Jennifer Davis said...

Hope you are having a good one! =)