Saturday, February 7, 2009

J Photos and more.

Been a while since we got some pics of J. He and I went out into the very bright sun light today behind the barn sort of impromptu and I was able to get a few images. He never stopped moving, and wasn't really into posing, so these are just who and how he is. Good to have some of that to remember these precious days.

And here he is reading an article about snow boarding that his grandma brought him when she came for dinner last night.

Did some crafting last night and today - have one tag finished:

And another one on the table almost done - had to do a dry run on it first to make sure all the parts and techniques would work - they will. So I will have the official real second one done soon. Have an idea for putting them together in a collection of three with a distressed frame for the class. Still working on the frame concept, but think it will be a lot of fun!

We've had company three nights in a row, forcing me to keep the house neat three days in a row, which at this point seems like a bit of a record. Tomorrow it's go to church, put in a good walk, come home and relax. Hopefully finish up that second tag, do a third, and get a good start on the frame. Sounds so relaxing!

Hope you're having a great weekend so far!

10 comments:

janett said...

Good job shooting in that bright sun! And cute tag.

Unknown said...

Great photos. TFS!

Jenn said...

Sorry about my blog...I don't know what the heck happens over there! Anyhow, the FULL post is there now!
I like the first photo of J...cute smile. The tag is nice...should be a fun class.

Linnao said...

Great pictures, love the colors in it! Your tag is beautiful!

Reds said...

Love the picture of him and his grandma - so sweet! And that tag is gorgeous!

Jess said...

He is so cute! (I mean, HANDSOME ;) And I love that tag! To me, it is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Great photos, and I love the tag - wow!

stephanie howell said...

those photos are beautiful.
and that tag is a work of art.
xo

Lisa said...

Just discovered your blog...great photos and the tag is super cool. Looking forward to seeing the other tags!

Sweet Peripety said...

great tag!!! wow! my DC always move for me when I try to take pics! LOL! so frustrating!