Monday, February 23, 2009

In case you stop by. . .

I'm doing great, just buried under paper work to get the taxes ready. And a project for another mini-album class that is almost finished, but this is the slowest part. I've got lots of information to process on so many fronts, but really, all is well!
I'm trying to have an engaged, purposeful lifestyle. I'm excited about people and the gift God gives us in the ability to connect with each other. I'm hopeful that even though times are challenging economically, we always seem to have just what we need to make it through each day. That being the case, I'm going to live with peace instead of anxiety with respect to resources. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go pray so I can make the engaged purposeful, peaceful anxiety free life happen, because without prayer I don't stand a chance!
Oh, and that beautiful spring picture is from last June, but I'm pretending that such sights are just around the corner! Plus, I'm going to use it in my mini album, so it is fresh in my mind right now.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is gorgeous! I just love the focus you have on these beautiful flowers.

Kristii said...

Thank you for the reminder that Spring is around the corner!! I love your outlook!! These are things I am working on too!! Wishing you a blessed day!

Jason said...

That is really neat, I know how it is to be consumed with paper work and all that jazz.

Lisa Dorsey said...

That gorgeous picture makes me yearn for spring Susan Beth. I completely agree about prayer. It has what has been keeping me sane lately. Well, I guess sane is a relative term,maybe grounded is a better word. LOL

Sweet Peripety said...

love your post today. and like kristii i must say thank you, as well. gorgeous photo...so pretty!

janett said...

Great post and such a pretty flower. I'm ready for some around here.

Denise said...

I hope you dig out of that pile of paper work soon! Your positive outlook is refreshing!

Suzy said...

Gorgeous and I love the focus here. Those flowers are beautiful!

Kimberly said...

Gorgeous photo. The Cherry trees are blossoming here and the Dogwoods are budding!

liz mataraza said...

i love that picture...it's 85 here today, so i feel like we've skipped spring and went straight to what summer is supposed to feel like.

wonderful snow pics...you guys are too cute!