Thursday, February 19, 2009

Productivity!

Got much more done today:

Office filing - check!

Open three new files for the office - check!

Kitchen clean - check!

Wash refrigerator shelves - check!

Process a few photos - check!

Laundry processed (except for folding) - check!

Couple of phone calls returned - check!

Walk for exercise - check!

No scrapbooking, but I'm hoping to do that tomorrow!

My tomorrow looks totally different than I thought it would. I was expecting to work at the scrapbooking store, but instead will only work Saturday. Some good in that I guess because I suddenly have a free day I didn't expect. Bad part is I was counting on the $50 for a particular goal I have. Oh well, I'll accomplish the goal eventually, it just might take a bit longer than I first expected.

But the really cool thing about tomorrow is I'm going on a date with my husband! His former intern gave him a gift certificate to a cool restaurant in town, and we are going to go, JUST THE TWO OF US! That will be fun!

Have a great start to your weekend!

8 comments:

Reds said...

Have fun on your date!! And those are cool shots - love the texture you used on the first shot!!

Jess said...

Wow, have fun on your date! Awesome photos... I am LOVING the processing and textures you used!

Anonymous said...

Its so awesome that you have been productive. Its totally inspiring to me!

Kristii said...

Have fun with your hubby today!!! Gorgeous pictures as always and your album is even more beautiful in person!!

Jennifer Davis said...

You are on a roll Susan Beth! Have fun on your date! =)

Anonymous said...

Oh an adult-only date sounds wonderful - you deserve it after accomplishing all that! WOW!

Suzy said...

Awesome caputures! I can't pick a favorite because I like them all! Have fun on your date!

vtpuggirl said...

Wow, have fun on your date! Enjoy your weekend, sounds like you are getting a well deserved break from your ever-growing to-do list!