Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy Birthday to my J

It's a big day around here, and we are going to have fun with it.
This guy went off to school with his tray of cup cakes to share with his class. He's excited about turning 9, and we are so blessed to have him in our lives! It was a rough couple days getting him birthed way back in 2000, but so worth it! The joy he brings to us cannot be from anyone but God! Again I say, we are BLESSED!
Did my photo shoot yesterday of beautiful girls, and it was so fun. Their mother is a great friend of mine, and we got to spend time together too! Here she is driving the 4 wheeler (by the way, this is my POTD!), with me and both girls on the back as we're touring around from location to location for photos.
And here are the beautiful girls!
Isn't she so cute with her vintage hat?
I got some great photos! I'll be using them in Sepia for a mini album class I plan to teach, using Basic Grey's Wassail line - It's not just for Christmas you know!
Lots to do today, so I'll be signing off here - blessings to all of you on this wonderful Wednesday!

12 comments:

Chris Dodaj said...

I just adore your photos and how you enhance them!
Have a great day!!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous photos - just wow! and happy birthday to your little guy!

Fuzzy said...

Happy Birthday to the J Man!!

Denise said...

Happy Birthday to J! I hope his day is filled with fun and family.

Your POTD is excellent. I love the framing of the subject. Perfect!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous photos!

Hope your J has a blessed day!

Helsbells said...

Love the potd action shot. It's so natural and totally beautiful :)

diana albright said...

Happy Birthday to J!

SB, your photos make me want to move away from the city. I love it where i live, but dang!

Lauren said...

So what actions or edits are you doing to make them so soft and magical??

Happy Birthday to your lil J!

vtpuggirl said...

Happy, happy birthday to your J! Can't wait to see what you do with BG Wassil, that has my interest! Beautiful pics as always!

liz mataraza said...

Happy Birthday J! great photos too!

Kristii said...

What cuties!!! Happy birthday to your guy!!! I hope it has been a great day!

Nicole said...

happy birthday to J!!