Monday, February 9, 2009

Hello Monday!

The weekend flew by! Much of it was great and that is a blessing to be sure. We're finally done celebrating J's birthday and on to other things. Here's the top floor of our barn with Saturday's bright sunshine streaming through all the cracks. Kinda cool, I think.

I'm making progress on my tag projects - actually finished the other tags and now need to put some finishing touches on the display mechanism. Hope to have it photographed by day's end and ready for my next post.

This week is looking good for getting stuff done without feeling over whelmed. I'm hoping to start the mini album tonight (have you caught on yet that I am a very slow crafter?) I also have a boat load of photos to edit, some tax prep to do, and I'd love to do a traditional scrapbook page just for me. And I'm thinking of throwing in a card or two to practice for when I have to design for a class. With Valentine's Day coming up I'm thinking it's a good excuse for practicing.

Happy Monday!

19 comments:

Jennifer Davis said...

That is such a beautiful photo Susan Beth! Love that you captured it in black and white. Have a great Monday!

Jen

Jenn said...

What a great photo! I am a slow crafter too!

vtpuggirl said...

I like doing cards, and it saves some money doing them yourself. I don't like them as much as layouts, but they are a necessary evil I guess.

Davinie Fiero said...

I can't wait to see your cards!
I can be a slow crafter too. That's why I need a lot of space... so that i can do a little bit, and walk away.

Rita said...

Beautiful photo! I hope you get your crafty projects started!

Denise said...

Could you cram in any more things to do this week? Wow...you are one busy lady! Glad I came here. I got to see this fabulous photo again. :o)

Lisa Dorsey said...

That photo is stunning Susan Beth! Have fun with your crafting. Watch those cards, you'll get hooked. ;)

Anonymous said...

Great photo!

Anonymous said...

That is such a cool shot!

Anonymous said...

That is a wonderful photo! I looks like something from a book cover or a movie:)

CindyTykie said...

What an awesome pic you captured!

Shauna said...

Great capture! The conversion goes well with it, TFS!

Suzy said...

Love the sun shining through like that! Great capture!

Margaret said...

Spectacular photo. Love the light. Sounds like you have a lot of things planned to do to keep you busy. You're very ambitious!

Reds said...

Beautiful shot! and I love making cards - started not so long ago - and can't stop!! ;)

Kristii said...

What a cool photo!!! I love your tag from the last post!! I can't wait to see the cards you come up with!! I am getting better at making them...but layotus will always be my favorite!! Wishing you a very productive week!!

Mom2Drew said...

What a fabulous photo!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Love the way the sunlight is coming through. Nice.

Kimberly said...

What a GORGEOUS photograph...LOVE it! :)))
xoxo
Loves,
K