Wednesday, March 11, 2009

1 to 5

1. Layout I did over the weekend to share with you today:

2. Loaves of bread I made yesterday.

3. Long telephone conversations with friends yesterday - I'm generally not a telephone talker, so this was worthy of remarking on.

4. Ideas for part time jobs have come to my mind - school bus driver (they are hiring); clean houses (have a lead on one client); night stocker at new grocery store that is opening up (checking this out more today); and more photography (not very reliable income is the problem here).

5. seconds it took me to open my new Studio Calico kit that arrived yesterday.

Today is my day to be pampered by my friend, which is very exciting!

Have a great Wednesday!

7 comments:

Kate said...

Wonderful layout! Good luck on the job quest. I'm doing some of that too!

Lauren said...

What a yummy layout! GOod luck with the job!

Jenn said...

Nice LO .....as for part time jobs, Lehrkinds Coca-Cola is a great one...usually only a few hours per day/ during school time and the pay isnt too bad (merchandiser)...also what about substituting for the public schools? I did that here in Livingston and the pay was decent too. I had an interview yesterday for a full time job...praying I get it!

Vanessa said...

dont you just LOVE the new SC kit!? Good luck with jobs...i know a lot of happy bus drivers : )

Fuzzy said...

Hmm... a bus driver? I know you guys will work it out and be given the guidance you need. Love you!

MangoMama said...

Good luck with the job hunt! It's good that you have a lot of options. I know someone that is a school bus driver and really likes it! She has a son about your son's age and it works out really well for being home when her son gets home.

Love the layout!

liz mataraza said...

love your list. it only took me 4 seconds to open mine, however.

your layout is beautiful--very rustic and manly. best wishes with the job hunt! i've done 2 of the ones you listed. cleaning homes is ok, but very hard work! don't sell yourself short on what you charge for that one! seriously!