Monday, March 9, 2009

Brainstorming the Possibilities!

That is the task for Andy and I this week. We're putting our minds to creative brainstorming about how to manage our way through these trouble economic times. Everything is on the table! We figure if we leave every possibility on the table, research them, and then decide we'll have a better chance of getting a good plan. Our goal is to stabilize our income so we can not have to use credit to make it through the short months, keep our property/home and keep J in private school. That may be asking too much given the way things are going, but if you don't have good goals, you probably won't excel, right? I'm looking at this as a bit of a game or adventure. The key to making this work? Prayer. Plain and simple. Here is a little layout I put together late last week. Hey, it actually looks a bit better here on the blog than in person! Wow! I'm off to start my list of possibilities! Have a great Tuesday!

11 comments:

Lisa Dorsey said...

Gorgeous layout Susan Beth! You are so right. THAT is the only way we are SUPPOSED to make it through this economic mess. I know things will work out for you exactly as He has planned.

Hugs to you.

Kate said...

Lovely layout! the red pops it!

Anonymous said...

love that page! the larger photo just really pops. :)

Suzanne said...

Good on you guys working out spending and budgets and such. That's something we need to do as well.. just haven't found the time (or energy) to deal with it though. Great LO!

Anonymous said...

this is awesome!

Houston said...

Great layout, love the action shots! I agree you can't go anywhere without a vision. God Bless,

vtpuggirl said...

Love that layout, its amazing! Hope you can find a creative solution that you feel good about, those are the best ones.

Stacey Michaud said...

Wow! I love this layout! At least you are still finding ways to express yourself creatively! I so hope you are able to find some possibilities that will work for you!

audrey neal said...

great layout -- and good luck with all the decisions. My husband and I were talking the other day, and realized that we have it pretty good right now. We went through the whole layoff / no job issues several years ago, so we're on an upswing right now, actually. Definitely makes me sympathize with everyone though -- I KNOW what they are going through.

Kelly said...

Beautiful layout Susan Beth.
Good luck with your planning ;o)

Sweet Peripety said...

i looooovvveee that page! good for you guys to prepare and think ahead...it is a good example for all of us to follow!