Saturday, March 7, 2009

Envelope Class

For those of you in my class last week, here are the photos of the basic structure of the book. Remember, use your left over paper to make more embellishments, journal lots, put photos where you want, and fill your envelopes with lots of love. We made all the "technique based embellishments" in class, but don't let your imagination fall flat with the paper based embellishments - make them shine! You guys are all so talented and amazing at what you do! I look forward to a chance to see your books someday!
Sorry it took me so long to get these up - this week was just a hole I fell into, and today I'm officially out - house clean, events completed, new goals being set, and relaxation being allowed.

1 comment:

Sweet Peripety said...

love these journal pages! completely and utterly beautiful pieces of art!!!!!!!!!