Wednesday, July 9, 2008

All in One Day

So, tomorrow (Thursday), I start the morning off at the dentist. A new dentist at that, as my wonderful dentist determined she didn't like dentistry and went back to architecture school. So, new dentist, and I have a tooth that aches. Ugh. How embarrassing! When visiting a new dentist I like to have my teeth nice and healthy. But, here's the kicker part. After I leave that office I get to trot right over to the Gyn. office for my annual. So, can you imagine a nicer day? Me either. My Studio Calico kit better come tomorrow because I'm going to need the pick me up after a morning like I'm planning. Actually, it wasn't a plan, it just sort of happened. It is so hard to get appointments with the Gyn, that I set that up months ago. And when I called the new dentist she only had that Thursday a.m. appointment available or wait until next week. Given the ache, I figured I'd better go for it. So, there I am. Oh yeah, forgot to say, my 8 year old son is going with me - not into the exam room, but to the appointments. So. Relaxing. Would. Not. Ask. For. It. To. Be. Any. Other. Way. Have a nice day! :-)

2 comments:

laverneboese said...

Oh I hope your kit comes today! Sounds like you could use something "happy" after all those "fun" errands you get to run. Hope the day goes by quickly :) Oh, and sorry you have to bring your "chaperone" :)

denine zielinski said...

Hee hee...you sound just like me dragging my 8 year ols boy along with me to the OBGYN...too funny!