Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Drive by posting

Quick update. No photos because the hike last night did not happen - I seem to be the only one disappointed. Oh well. Today we have swim lessons, followed by a trip to the bank, followed by a design team meeting at Keepsakes. So a busy morning. Then this afternoon some as yet undefined activity with Andy's family down in Big Sky. Some where in there I'd like to fit in an exercise event! And some time to finish a layout I started late last night. I guess my schedule beats Andy's as I think he is off to the jail to visit a client, and then has court this afternoon. Oh, and a new client interview somewhere in there. I know those jail visits are always depressing because . . . well, it's jail. Have a great day, and if I finish my layout I'll update later.

2 comments:

vtpuggirl said...

I could see that, jail seems depressing for sure! Is he a lawyer? Just a guess.

Lorrie said...

I hope you get to finish your lo, and get your exercise time in today!!