Saturday, July 12, 2008

Photo sessions

Had a photo session last evening at just the right time for the light - only get a few minutes and then it's not the right time any more. Jansse was only semi-cooperative. It got cool (low 50's) and he was chilled, so he kept hunching his shoulders up, which did not make for good photos. Why is is to hard to get an 8 year old boy to make nice smiles, without being so silly they are ugly? He gets all grouchy about having to take a photo, but when I say "Okay, we're done, you just aren't into it." then he gets all sad and says "No, I'll do better." Does he want his photo taken or not? I don't want to push too much. But, when we get some good ones, it is always so cool. Last night just got medium ones, and I had to delete more than half of them. Here are three of the keepers.




Have a great day. I hope to scrap, if I get all my procrastinated paper work done first.

1 comment:

vtpuggirl said...

I love how your photos reflect your beautiful backdrop, where you live!