Thursday, July 31, 2008

Old Favorites

Today J and I are off on a mom/son hike to Lava Lake. It's a challenging hike, but one he has mastered before. Lots of up to get there - like I don't think there is a single down step until you get to the lake. Last year when we did it we took our time and he did beautifully going up, and fell down five major spills on the way back down. But he loved swimming in the lake. (No pictures because it was a bright and beautiful day where the pictures stunk!)
Last night I was playing with my PSE a bit, trying to learn some new techniques. That was all find and dandy, but I made one great photo, and now I can't find where it got saved. Typical of me - forget little details like that! Ugh.
While I was looking for it I came across photos from last year that I really like and decided to share them with you - oh, aren't you so thrilled! Looking at someone you barely know's old photos. It's the good life, I tell you!

Have a great day, and if I get any good pics from this hike I'll be sure to post them.

Hoping to do some crafting tonight. I'd like to have at least one project done this week that I can post and share!

4 comments:

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful photos! Happens to me too, losing the photos.

Kristii said...

Love the photos!! The puppy is cute!! HOpe you have a great hike!! I couldn't talk my kids in to going there yesterday. Maybe before the end of summer!!!

Anonymous said...

the pictures are gorgeous. i hope you find your lost photo!

Denise said...

Stunning photos! I am glad you shared them!