Friday, July 18, 2008

In My Garden

After the scraproom mess, time for something a bit more pleasing to the eye - and less embarrassing to me!

Some flowers I planted for the porch - with a little of the purple basil thrown in so I can just walk out there and get some kitchen seasoning when needed.

A nice visitor.

A little of the battles of nature going on out there.
Just some pretties!
Love me some purple!

We had a good rain storm followed by this beauty!

I'm off to work at Keepsakes By Design both today and tomorrow. I love it when it is busy, with lots of ladies asking questions and buying cool stuff, but with the economy, it's been a bit slow. So, if it is slow I might get some pages done. I've got a couple to develop for a class, so that would be okay.

J goes to camp this weekend. He's excited. We're excited. I'm going to miss him!

Tomorrow is our 11th anniversary. Not celebrating until Sunday, after J goes to camp. Should be fun! And sort of romantic to be by ourselves in the house for five days!

8 comments:

Dana said...

You are such an amazing photographer. It was such a lovely mental break to see your photos!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous pics! you are one year + one day ahead of us anniversary-wise - congrats!

Lauren said...

Happy Anniversary! Your photos are just beautiful. It looks so pretty and peaceful where you live.

liz mataraza said...

those are beautiful! the one with the bee...wow...

Happy early Anniversary! enjoy your alone time with the hubs...;)

Helsbells said...

I love your photographs. You live in such a beautiful place :D

Anonymous said...

you take beautiful pictures!

happy anniversary!

jen

denine zielinski said...

Enjoy your anniversary! Those photos are beautiful!

Linda Beeson said...

Amazing photos! Glad you shared them!