Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm Here, Just Late Today!

It wasn't a busy day. I wasn't depressed. I really have no excuse for not blogging earlier except that I just didn't feel like I had anything to say. I know, amazing because you never thought that would happen. It did.


But, here I am, and I've thought of something - lucky you! Hehehehehehe!


I worked on some scrapbooking related things today. A lot of time went into making a circle journal for a group at Studio Calico. Here are a couple of sneak peeks. Don't want to spoil the whole surprise for the ladies doing the journals, but this give you an idea.


You never knew I could do something like that with a couple pieces of torn up cardboard, did you!

Got up early this morning to feed Carin's animals. All went well. Here is Woody, the bottom butting goat, who left me alone this morning, much to my delight!

We get our little guy back tomorrow (from camp, that is) and are so excited. Then we're having a weekend with his cousin D, and that is always great fun. So, hopefully a little more to blog about soon and maybe some super cute kid pictures for Grandpa and any other relatives who might stop by!

7 comments:

aimee said...

love your sneak peek!

Kristii said...

YOur sneak peeks are awesome girl!! Lots of texture going on there!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love your sneak peeks. The journal looks amazing!

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

Gosh that album looks gorgeous. And that goat is gorgeous, too!

Anonymous said...

i'd be willing to trade your bottom-butting goat for my bountiful barfing felines. tempting, no?!? :)

MandeeM said...

Wow! This is so beautiful! I can't wait to get it... I think it will be a while for me though.

Suz said...

Beautiful journal