Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Finished it!

Actually, I didn't do a thing to it today. This is how I left it last night (late) unsure of what to do. Looking at it again today, I decided to leave well-enough alone.

I've got a detail photo because I was so excited to use the copper wire. I don't know why that excites me, but it does.
The design team meeting went well - I'll be teaching six classes this fall, plus another two at the retreat. I get to use the Scenic Route Sonoma line for a couple of pages when it comes in, which is super exciting! Most of the classes will be mini-books or journals. I'll post on this blog as well as the store blog as projects are ready to be posted. I'm pretty excited about the schedule - not only what I am teaching but what the other design team members teach as well. I think we came up with five lay out classes, six card classes, five mini-album/journal classes, a couple of home decor classes, and we still have two design team members to speak up about what they want to teach.

Heading down to Big Sky this evening - hope we don't get eaten alive by bugs! DEET here we come.

7 comments:

MandeeM said...

love that copper wire... i would be excited too, congrats on the dt, teaching is really fun. i also love the hinges... too cool.

Kristii said...

Absolutely fantastic Susan Beth!! Totally awesome!!

Staci Taylor said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Susan Beth! And I can see why the copper wire excites you - it looks awesome amongst all the other elements! Love it!

Denise said...

Wow! Beautiful layout! The copper wire looks excellent on it.

Lauren said...

Beautiful Layout! You don't need a thing. Lovely!

Anonymous said...

wow, I love this layout. The grungeboard and copper wire look really good together!

denine zielinski said...

I've been loving wire, too, lately. It's just fun. I got some with colorful coating on it...yum! Cut layout!