Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy Anniversary To Us!

This doesn't seem like eleven years ago! But it was! What a great day we had!

Today we remember, tomorrow, after J goes to camp, we celebrate with a little fly fishing, dinner out, and romance! Then, on Tuesday we're going on a huge (8 hour) hike together. Celebrating our anniversary is always such fun!

I did this little layout for the five product challenge at Studio Calico. I'm not allowed to use more than five products, and all of them were to come from my July kit. That helps to keep things simple, which is not usually what I do. I do like this page though, so I am so glad I did the challenge. But, if I were allowed to use ink and to sew, it would be distressed and sewn on like crazy. Not complaining, just saying...

The journaling reads: I don't have a memory of being this young. But still, this photos stirs so many good emotions: joy, awe, excitement, peace, a real sense of safety. I think I was HAPPY!

Have a great Saturday!

5 comments:

liz mataraza said...

i am so glad you are excited! i can't wait. i'm hoping that we can all keep each other going. like, instead of snacking, we could come on here and blog!

love your 5 product challenge! i'm really not happy with mine.

Anonymous said...

Happy Aniversary! I hope your romantic get away tonight is wonderful.

Michelle said...

sorry, anonymous is me! I don't know how to change it at this point.

vtpuggirl said...

Love this layout! Happy anniversary to you, hope you have a wonderful hike!

ricanlaw said...

Oh just beautiful. Happy anniversary and what a lovely layout. ;)