Thursday, September 4, 2008

My friend Kristii had this questionnaire on her blog and I figured "What the Heck!" So here goes...
1) Are your parents married or divorced? My parents were together until my mom died (a 33 year marriage) and now my dad is remarried to a very nice woman.
2) Vegetarian? Not now, but I've tried it in the past, and currently wish we were less meat dependent - have you seen the cost of beef lately?
3) Heaven? Absolutely! Jesus is my answer!
4) Come close to dying? Yeah, having a baby was pretty dangerous for me - lots of blood loss, long story.
5) What jewelry do you wear 24/7? None right now. When my weight is down I'll go back to wearing my wedding rings.
6) Are you eating? N0t yet. Have to exercise first.
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli? No.
8) Makeup? Almost never, but when I do I get complements. I'm just lazy.
9) Were you usually the dumper or the dumpee in your past relationships? dumpee - I'm a bit too loyal for my own good.
10) Would you ever have plastic surgery? Never!
11) What do you wear to bed? Sometimes nothing, sometimes p.j.s. Just depends.
12) Have you ever done anything illegal? No, not that I am aware of!
13) Can you roll your tongue? Yes.
14) Pluck your eyebrows? Never.
15) What kind of watch(es) do you wear? None since I left the high-pressure-bill-in-six-minute- increments law practice. It is so freeing to not have to account for every tenth of an hour!
16) Abortion? No, I could never kill another human being!
17) Hair color? Dark brown with reddish highlights and lots of invading grey.
18) Future child's name? That's a hope I can't hang my hat on.
19) Do you snore? sometimes
20) If you could go anywhere in the world on a vacation? Australia/New Zealand
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No
22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Pay off all of our debt.
23) Gold or silver? Platinum and sliver.
24) Hamburger or hot dog? Hamburger - no bun.
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose? No idea!
26) Beach, city, or country? Mountains! Which I guess means country.
27) Who was the last person you touched? My sweet little boy!
28) Where do you eat? breakfast and lunch at my computer, dinner at the table
29) Whens the last time you cried? Teared up Tuesday when praying for a friend who has breast cancer.
30) Have you loved somebody so much it makes you cry? of course
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? I guess, if it was comfortable clothing and fit the weather conditions, I don't care.
32) Ever been involved with the police? Yes, as a Child Protective Services Social Worker, frequently, and in a very different way when I represented criminal defendants.
33)Believe in Santa Claus? When I was a child.
34) Do you talk in your sleep? Sometimes
35) Beach or pool? Beach for sure!!
36) Can you cross your eyes? Yes, but it isn't comfortable.
37) What's your favorite song at the moment? So many good ones, but today, probably "I'll Stand" by Michael W. Smith.
38) Window seat or aisle? Depends on how fat I feel. If I'm feeling really bloated, give me the aisle so I can stretch out. If not, I want to see the views.
39) Ever met any famous bands/singers? Not that I can remember.
40) Do you feel that you've ever had a truly successful relationship? My relationship with Jesus is successful because of who He is, not because of me. And I think my relationship with my husband is successful too, although it is two sinful people coming together, so it has its moments.
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl
42) Rickie Lake or Oprah Winfrey? A forceful "neither."
43) Would you ever admit to having done plastic surgery of any kind if confronted? I wouldn't have plastic surgery unless I'd had some horrible accident or burn issue, and then I think I would admit to it because it was part of the fabric of my life.
44) How long does your shower last?About 5 minutes most days, 10 minutes if I'm shaving my legs.
45) Do you drive a stick? Yes and I love it!! The gas mileage is awesome and I have control!!
46) Cake or ice cream? Cake.
47) Self-conscious? Only when I'm breathing.
48) What time do you get up? Around 6:30 am these days.
49) Have you ever given money to a bum? Probably when I worked in the big city I did once in awhile, but not in a long time. Mixed feelings about whether that is really a helpful thing or not.
50) When was your first crush? Around 9 or 10, on a very nice college age boy from my church who didn't know I existed.
51) Where do you wish you were? Cuddled up with my husband!
52) Have you ever broken someones heart? I don't know.
53) Ever been given a ring? Yes, only once, but that's all I need.
54) Longest relationship? Married for 11+ and two + years before that of dating. And we're going strong.
55) Last gift you received: Scrapbooking stuff from Sharon L. - wonderful Prima stuff!
56) Last sport you played? Tossing the football with my son and husband over the weekend.
57) Things you spend a lot of money on? These days groceries!
58) Where do you live? Up against the mountains in the Gallatin Valley, in a beautiful place.
59) High school you attend(ed): Pioneer
60) Last wedding attended: Brother and Sister-in-law.
61) Favorite fast food restaurant: Don't eat fast food - have not since 1985!
62) Where do you work: At my husband's law office which is in our home.
63) Can you cook? Yes, better than most people would guess about me!
64) Most hated food: mushrooms, olives, liver, mayonnaise and other stuff too.
65) Can you sing? Yes, but not on key or in a manner that anyone wants to hear.
66) Last concert attended: Point of Grace
67) Last kiss? My wonderful son kissed me before he went to school this morning.
68) Favorite Alcoholic drink: I really don't drink, but a couple times a year I'll have a glass of white wine - don't know how to spell the particular one I like, but it is really yummy.
69) Current crush? Does my husband count?
Here are a couple/three photos from a run walk we took yesterday. Fall is upon the landscape here!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Stacey Michaud said...

Love reading your answers! You really don't pluck your eyebrows??? love that you and your hubbie are going strong!

caroline said...

loved reading your answers :)

Kristii said...

We do have a lot in common girl!! Loved reading your answers!!

vtpuggirl said...

I don't know if we can cont to be friends, I mean, you don't like olives! I guess I can overlook it. Great answers!