Thursday, September 11, 2008

Randomness Revisited

Here are a couple of pictures from this morning - I love to get out of bed, dress quickly in the almost dark and run out and catch a few shots before the sun is fully up! And here is a quote that has been sitting in my mind the last few days - probably a sign that I'm allowing too much intellectualizing to go on in my head and not enough light hearted fun. I'll work on that some day.
Intimate relationships as opposed to intimate experiences, are the result of planning.
They are built. The sense of union that comes with genuine spiritual closeness will not
just happen. If it is present, it is because of definite intent and follow-through on your part. You choose to invest, and do. It is not left to mere chance.
~ Donald Harvey
I'm taking my camera with as I take J to school today, so, if the clouds are right, I might post again today with more photos.
Have a great Thursday!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos! especially love the bottom one. a visit to your blog is so nice. tfs all the beauty that surrounds you!

Lisa Dorsey said...

You inspire me with your early morning photos. I WISH I was an morning person. I will jsut keep looking at yours K? :)

Lauren said...

Beautiful photos! I can't wait to see your snow shots!

Rita said...

Beautiful photos, I especially love the last one where you can see the sun just starting to break through the clouds! Lovely quote, and so very true.

Anonymous said...

I'll have to go along with Lisa, and pretend I'm up early, and just gander at your lovely photos :)

Christie Wildes said...

ohhh so pretty!!! too bad the only thing around here to take pics of are other houses. might have to try this one am and drive somewhere. :)
love it!

mommy2alex said...

What a beautiful view you have to wake up to! Just lovely, thank you for sharing it with us!!!!