Saturday, December 6, 2008

Catch Up #4 - An Award

I received a blogging award yesterday from my amazing scrapbooking friend and fellow LSS DT member Kristii Lockart! Kristii is such a wonderful friend to have, bot IRL and here in the world of blogs and boards. I am very honored!! Especially since I feel like my creativity has been pretty sparce lately! Maybe this will help to get me on the move with more pages, projects, tags, cards, whatever!
As usual, the award comes with responsibilities. Ha! Isn't that always the case! But really, I love it because it gives me the chance to point out a few special people who deserve this honor as well.
The rules: 1. The winner may put the logo on their blog. 2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award. 3. Nominate 5 blogs. 4. Provide links to their blogs. 5. Leave a message for your nominees.
In no particular order, here are my nominees:
1. Rita Oliverio - a beautiful scrapbooker, and as I get to communicate with her, I can tell a beautiful spirit who is creative even when the pressure is on. Gifted! Talented! And a real inspiration!
2. Heather Prims - also a beautiful scrapbooker, whose work I've seen on her blog and in person, and admire greatly! And she always has wonderful links on her blog! Amazing stuff there!
3. Elizabeth Wickland - this girl manages more blogs than any one I know. I read three of them regularly, although I'll only link you here to her crafting blog. But she is also an IRL friend who I know prays for me and lifts me up when I am down. She's a special one alright.
4. Jen Davis - who I don't know IRL, but who's blog I enjoy visiting regularly. She is someone I would love to meet, and I think her projects are very inspiring!
5. Danielle - who reminds me to be simple, who has the most wonderful spirited little guy who always sounds so familiar to me because he is similar to my J at his age, and who does the most precise and well executed scrapbook pages I can imagine. Her blog really does help keep me grounded some days!
There are so many blogs I love to visit that I can't get to them all in one day, and I can't name them all here, but I want you all to know that if you leave me a comment I always go and look at your blog, and I have never been disappointed!
Enjoy your awards ladies, and share the creative encouragement!

4 comments:

Jennifer Davis said...

You are the absolute SWEETEST!!!!! I would love to meet you someday too, your kindness has totally made my day! =)

Thank you...

Jen

Elizabeth Wickland said...

Thanks, Susan Beth! I feel honored and special! What a perfect pick me up for today!! THANK YOU!

liz mataraza said...

you're very brave to sub for your son's class. although, if they're all as wonderful as your son, that would be a dream job!

i really enjoy reading about your son. he is a wonderful young man. i hope to do only half the amazing job you and your hubby are doing in raising him.

vtpuggirl said...

I'm so touched! This is such a nice thing to say, I'm so excited for the award! And I'd like to to thank J who will not take a nap at this moment.