Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Off to School Today

Back at the substituting in J's class today. Makes for a busy week.
Yesterday got everything I wanted done - well, almost done. Close enough to feel good about.
Worked on this project for making the house festive:
Went for a walk and saw a flock of geese, a flock of sheep, and some cool clouds settling into the valley below the mountain.
Class went well last night - just a little frightening driving home in a snow storm. Made the trip home almost 45 minutes, but then got to wake up to this today. Slow on the roads with lots of beauty to look at is okay with me.
Have a great day!

7 comments:

Lauren said...

That snow is beautiful! I just HATE driving in it! Your wreath looks like it is going to be just lovely! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

absolutely LOVE that fence photo - looks like it goes on forever!

Rita said...

Love your wreath! It makes me want to make a trip to the craft store!!

Kelly said...

I love your pics - they are so soothing to me.
Gorgeous wreath!!

Lorrie said...

beautiful pics and I am sooo jealous of that snow!

Kristii said...

Fantastic pictures Susan Beth!! Isn't the snow beautiful? I love it this time of year!! YOur wreath is beautiful! I hope you have a great day!

vtpuggirl said...

I hate driving in the snow. It's so nerve wracking. Glad you are ok. Ever considered selling you landscape photos on etsy? I've seen others do so, and they aren't nearly as good of quality as yours. Just a thought. Like you need one more thing to do right? That's how I feel!