Saturday, December 6, 2008

Catching up to do!

This week was busier than expected with substituting at J's school, a sick day for J, getting the office billing done for the month, teaching a Bible Study, and organizing a service event for the women of my church. Of course I made all of that more complicated by trying to do everything and not give up anything. More on that later!
I did get a nice little gift in the mail today. Remember I won a little RAK from Heather Prims? Well, it arrived, and is so cute! I meant to post that a week ago or so, so Heather, I'm sorry I don't appear to be as appreciative as I am. For those of you who didn't see this on her blog, here are a couple of photos of it:

Again, thank you Heather! You do beautiful work! I love it!

I've got three or more posts to do in succession here, so I hope you get a chance to check them all out.

No comments: