Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Grey Mornings

It's a grey morning with a bit of drizzle - makes me want to climb back into bed, but no, I've got a lot to do. It is December, after all!
Substituting yesterday was a good opportunity to observe J in the classroom environment. I'll do it again tomorrow, so I'm trying to get double duty done today. It's just after 10 a.m., and I've already got my class for tonight kitted, made breakfast's all around, prepared a bank deposit, visited a few blogs, taken a couple of pictures, drove J to school (almost one hour round trip) and thought of a great free gift for J for Christmas (love those free things!). I'm about to go for a walk, then I have to turn my attention to doing the office billing, getting the deposit to the bank, and hopefully finishing a decorating project I started on Sunday.
It's a busy day, but so far so good!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, i'm tired just reading your morning schedule :)

Rita said...

I love that photo! I wanted to stay in bed today too, but I was volunteering in Nick's class. I haven't been nearly as productive as you, but I'm hoping to get a few more Christmas things done today.

Davinie Fiero said...

Have fun at your class!

Hanna Long said...

lovely picture!! hope you get some rest tonight.

vtpuggirl said...

Hope you have a wonderful productive day! Hey, my weather looks like that too!