Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We had a very Merry Christmas celebration yesterday. And a very insanely busy week before that.
Seems that I fell down on the blogging front over the past week. Sorry about that. I haven't even had time to check out blogs of other people that I usually check every single day. I feel a bit behind the times.
So, here we are at the day after Christmas, and I'm going to post some photos to help you see what we did yesterday.
My brother Daniel and I even went for a ride together. Now, neither of us are small people - he's over 6'4" and is at least 250 pounds, and me, well, lets just say bigger than I should be. And we shared a sled.
My foot fell of the sled (there really wasn't a lot of room there!) and became a bit of a plow, sending white powdery snow into our faces.

As a result we ended the ride looking like this:

But it sure was fun!

At the end we were all covered in snow - as evidenced by J's ear.

At this point we were cold and went home to warm up and enjoy a fun evening with more family. No indoor pics because I still don't have a flash. By the way, all of these photos were taken by Stacy, my sister-in-law with my camera. I can't take credit for any of them.

I'm needing to go and update more later because J needs help with a lego project - the joys of the day after Christmas.

1 comment:

Sweet Peripety said...

tell her lovely photos- i love seeing black and white, too. glad to see you blogged!! ;0