Wednesday, August 27, 2008

An Award

Very sweet Rita, whose blog I met through Studio Calico, and who has awesome layouts and wonderful commentary on the simple things in life left me this:
Here are the rules that come with receiving this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you nominated.
So here are the blogs I've chosen:
Kristii who always has the most amazing layouts, plus I know her in person and love her and it is fun to see what her grown and almost all grown children are accomplishing! Usually lots!
Elizabeth and again Elizabeth who counts as two because she maintains probably a bazillion blogs, but I visit these two daily. The first is her family blog, and it always has amazing pictures and short little snippets of what her wonderful little girl is up to - I know this family in real life too, and love them dearly. The second blog is her crafting blog, and although she hasn't had much time for that (see snippets about wonderful little girl to understand this), it is always so exciting when there is an update. Creative in every way!
Stephanie is another wonderful woman I know in person, but unfortunately do not get to see very often. She is funny, witty, wise and talented, and all of that shows on her blog!
Denine I do not know in person, but her blog shows a bubbly wonderfully upbeat and very talented person that I would love to meet someday. And I drool over her layouts!
Stacey is another I don't know in person, and I rarely comment because, well, I get shy. She has great layouts and cards. Her blog is just straight forward and good. What more can I say?
Lorrie has a blog I visit through two peas, and let me tell you, she is funny, real, a Christian and it shows, and she takes photos like no body's business! I learn from just looking at her photos! And usually I laugh out loud at her commentary.
There are so many other blogs out there that I love. Many of them have already received this award - I tried to link to folks I don't think have received this honor yet, but should. If I repeated with those who have already received this award the list would be so long you would be asleep.
Hoping to be back later with some photos from around the house today - got some chores to do, and some are a little on the unusual side, so thought I'd share them with you.

6 comments:

Kristii said...

awww...thanks Susan Beth!! I will post and share the award after work tonight!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award!!!! Yay! Can't wait to see your photos...love those yummy pieces of eyecandy...And I sure think you should have tried out for the Fancy Pants Design Team call. I distinctly remember seeing a beautiful layout you created using their Papa line...

Stacey Michaud said...

You are soo sweet! How awesome of you to mention my blog! Do not be shy anymore about visiting AND leaving comments! LOL! I truly enjoy your blog too---the pics and stories about your family are uplifting---helps to remind others about what is important!

Stephanie said...

Thanks Great Gal! I'll have to get my DS to show me how to link within a word again on Friday, so I can link some wonderful blogs! Love your photos! The hollyhocks are beautiful and I'm a wee bit jealous of your apples!

denine zielinski said...

Thanks for the sweet words and the tag! I was already tagged, but I just may do some re-tagging! It is fun!

Rita said...

Wow, great links Susan Beth! I always love to see what blogs inspire others!