Monday, August 4, 2008

Beginning of a busy week

Here is the layout I did Saturday and Sunday nights. Lots of paper layering, which I love!


Also got this picture last night as I squeezed in a walk just up the road from my home. Not my usual walking spot, but it was sure pretty last night!


This week I have so much going on! Too much! It looks like this:


- Football camp for J (Tuesday through Friday mornings in and out of town trips required!);

- studying for the MPRE (ethic's exam required to get my Montana Law License);

- taking the MPRE (Friday);

- traveling to Missoula to take the MPRE (Thursday and it is a three or four hour drive);

- office billing (today);

- pay personal bills (today and/or tomorrow);
- at least one, maybe two lunch dates before Thursday;

- preparing for next Tuesday's class at Keepsakes (probably on the weekend);

- preparing for Sunday's class at church (don't know when, but probably Saturday night);

- exercising daily because while I am losing weight, it is so slow that I'm not going to give up any help I can get!; and

- the usually house keeping, meal prep, grocery shopping, law office secretarying type things.

So, if you are the praying type, you might pray for me to survive this week! That's my only hope! And pray for my sanity! I won't really have time for crafting, so I'll just have to wait until Saturday, after the exam, and then set aside two hours to myself to play with paper!

Have a great Monday everyone!

10 comments:

Claude said...

You rock the layers!

Anonymous said...

good luck with the exam (and these days leading up to it! )

Jenn said...

great LO...and as for your busy week...my advice, just remember to breath!

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful layout! I love all the texture on there too. Good luck with your exam, love standardized tests! No not really. Praying you make it through!

Sugar Spice Cabinet said...

Ikes your week is crazy. Just don't forget to breath!

MandeeM said...

Wow what a busy week! I don't know if I would make it... Good luck!

Rita said...

Wow - you have a lot going on this week! Good luck on your exam! Love the layout! I love all the layers and the texture. Your photo is breathtaking!

Jennifer Davis said...

I'll be praying for you! Best wishes to you!

That layout is just amazing, you should submit it somewhere...I really love the depth of it and the colors, everything really!

aimee said...

busy bee! love the layout, it is fantastic!

Christie Wildes said...

Good luck with your exam - I am sure you will rock it!! :)

And take a minute for yourself this week. ((hugs))