Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hello again!

Test is done. Don't know how I did. Results in 5 weeks. Could have passed - hopefully I did. Won't be shocked if I missed it by a point or two. Taking tests after 15 years is much harder than I thought. In hindsight I wish I had studied more and differently. Good to know, since there will be at least one more big test in my future. Several people asked about the answer to the question in previous post. Well, here it is, with explanation: D - none of the above. It was only improper for him not to tell the board of directors, and that was not one of the answers in A - C. The tricky part is that he's not licensed in the state, but for in-house counsel that doesn't matter - a fact that I do not agree with, but it is the state of the law. I think if you practice in a state, even as in house counsel, you should be licensed there. Oh well. I have accepted the fact that I am not in charge of the world, so I'll let this one go. Here's a pic of my boy I snapped yesterday:

As you can tell, he wasn't exactly thrilled to be the subject of a photos session. I didn't make him do it for long.

Yesterday I was up at Keepsakes By Design planning for some classes this fall. Going to teach a big (six hours) class doing an altered cardboard mini-album. My sample is about a trip to Lake Tahoe we took a couple years back. I'm very excited to teach this class because this was a fun album to do. Here are some peeks at what the album looks like.

I'll be teaching five other classes from middle of September until the first week in December. Some are already developed, and some are ideas waiting for either time or product to become projects ready to reveal.

It is going to be another busy week, at least the first few days, but I am hoping it will also be a week with some time to relax and scrapbook.

I'll check in tomorrow! After missing a couple days of blogging, I'm glad to be back, and hope to be daily for awhile!

7 comments:

vtpuggirl said...

Glad you are back! Hope you did pass your test, you probably did. What an album, way cool! Looking forward to seeing other projects for your classes since I'm too far away to go to one.

mborrero said...

thanks for sharing the beauty

namaste melina
living creating & appreciating
my blog

DebW said...

Haven't visited in a while. I am in awe over your pics! Montana is just beautiful!
Good luck with the test. Hope you did well!!

ricanlaw said...

Susan Beth best of luck and that book...what a fabulous book. Rich in texture and I love the colors. Just beautiful.

Rita said...

My DS isn't very cooperative about pictures either, lol. Looks like a fun class! Love all the details in the album!

liz mataraza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
liz mataraza said...

ok, that was me. i really need to get some sleep...

anyway, that is an awesome mini! see, now i really have to come visit!

5 weeks for test results? people can find out if they're going to have a baby in like 5 minutes...what the heck? i hope you did well!