Thursday, August 7, 2008

Okay, want to see what I'm up to this beautiful great for picture taking day? Not picture taking. Here goes: Ralph, a licensed attorney, works for Widget Industries, Inc. of the state of Cloumbia. Ralph is general counsel, but Ralph is not licensed to practice law in Columbia. Ralph learns that Widget's CEO is planning to defraud the shareholders. Ralph speaks to the CEO who does nothing. Ralph also does nothing. Ralph is: 1. Subect to discipline for practicing law without a license. 2. Subject to discipline for not speaking to the board of directors. 3. Not subject to discipline. (a.) 1 only. (b) 1 and 2 only. (c) 3 only. (d) None of the above. Yep, that is what I'm doing, answering sample questions for tomorrows ethics exam. B-O-R-I-N-G. Will be so glad when it is three p.m. tomorrow and I am heading home with this behind me. I pray I pass because I really don't want to do this again! I think I'll pass. I know I'm an ethical person, but I haven't taken a test like this since 1993. That's a long time folks! And there are certain skills for taking these kinds of tests that have nothing to do with whether I'm an ethical person and everything to do with recognizing the form of the questions and the way to avoid the pitfalls of a poorly worded question. Ugh! I think I'll procrastinate by running off to do some exercise. Then maybe I'll vacuum the stairs! And eat some breakfast. And make my bed. And take a shower. And start some laundry. And look at some interesting blogs! Yeah, that's the ticket. Oh, no. I can do the eating and exercising and some cleaning and take a shower, but really, I need to focus on studying. I'd so much rather be out taking photos like these: But, that is not in the cards for today. Today is flash cards. Tomorrow is test. Oh, please pray for me! I'm going to need it.

19 comments:

Jen Martakis said...

I will be praying for you! You'll do great and be back to photo taking in no time! :)

Kristii said...

Good luck on your test!! It's all over my head!!! I hope all goes well and you are back to picture taking and scrapping soon!!

Anonymous said...

sending you all the great test-taking vibes i can muster! now get off the computer and go study, girl! :)

Helsbells said...

Good luck!!

I'm just catching up - you've taken some gorgeous photos recently :)

Lauren said...

Good luck on your test!! Hurry up so you can get back to taking those gorgeous pictures!

Jenn said...

Prayers for the test...but I'm wondering what the answer to the question was????
I need to get out and shoot some photos myself...something relaxing in that...at least for me!

denine zielinski said...

Great pics, and good luck on your test!

Davinie Fiero said...

Good luck on the test. ick!
My skies today look like those skies in your photo. Not fun to have lightning just over head!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your test!

Denise said...

Wishing you a beautiful photo taking kind of day on the day after your test, so you can celebrate acing the test!.

Anonymous said...

Yes, GREAT photos!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your test. I'll definitely be praying for you! I love all of your gorgeous photos!

Lauren said...

cute girlie! best of luck to you!

Sugar Spice Cabinet said...

Study Hard!!!

aimee said...

i'm sending you good luck vibes....did you get them?! hope all goes well tomorrow. i really enjoy seeing your pics. you are very talented! they are awesome!

vtpuggirl said...

Good luck on the test, I Love standardized tests. Not not really. Love your photos!

Rita said...

Beautiful photos, as always! Good luck on your test!!

liz mataraza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
liz mataraza said...

i'm a dork..that was me above.

hope you did well on your test. hey, what's the right answer?