Friday, August 15, 2008

Clouds make great photos!

Went for a run/walk/bike exercise event last night. First time in while we've all gone together. As the walker it is easy for me to take my camera. With the cloud cover we had last evening, I was happy to snap a few. Here they are: This one (above) is the view where our road meets the highway and was taken out the window on our way to the run/walk/bike event.

You can tell harvest time is quickly approaching! Can't believe it is already mid-August!

My guys, looking for brook trout in a little creek along the way.

I will have a layout to post tonight - it is very close to done, but needs a couple of little things that I have to get at the lss where I work since it is for a class to be taught there this fall. I am working there today, and if it is slow customer-wise I will get to work on other things as well. That feels so good! Although I hope the place is hopping with ladies coming to get stuff for their projects!

8 comments:

Kristii said...

Absolutely gorgeous photos Susan Beth!! I hope you have a great day!!

Lauren said...

Beautiful photos..I am so inspired by the landscapes where you live..So pretty!

Anonymous said...

Wow, more beautiful photos...

denine zielinski said...

Those pics are fabulous...they look like they should be in a magazine! Looking forward to your layout!

Rita said...

Another gorgeous photo! Have fun at work, and can't wait to see your LO!

All That Chit Chat said...

Love these photos. The first one is breath-taking!

Kelly said...

Stunning Photos!

Stephanie said...

I love your photos! The photos you took of your DH and DS are my favorites, but they're all beautiful! Can't wait to see you at retreat! I'm sooo looking forward to it!