Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A photos shoot

Daniel, Stacy and Danielle came out for a mid-summer photo session this evening. Took close to 900 photos - already deleted many for funky faces or poor focus. But still have hundreds to go through and fix up in PSE6. But here are a couple that I enjoyed right away, and that I don't think they will mind sharing. There was dancing in the tall grass behind the barn, laughing, outfit changing, and pretend tractor driving. I had J throw on a nicer shirt and come out so I could get a couple of cousins shots too. Was a nice way to top off the evening. Good lighting much of the time, although we started a little early, so had to hide in the shadows for the first half an hour or so.
Hoping to get others to take me up on my offer for photo shoots, because I want to get practiced up and then develop a portfolio, charge a little, and earn money for a bigger and better lens. Sounds like a plan to me - and I get to have fun along the way!
No scrapbooking in site until Saturday or Sunday. Too much studying to do!
Flag football camp went well this morning for J. He loved it - I can tell by how often he spontaneously gave me tips on things like how to hold the ball for hiking it. I'm getting well educated on these things, you know.
Look out world, here I come!

11 comments:

liz mataraza said...

holy cow, just caught a peak of that layout from your weekend! AMAZING!

you should do that with the photo shoots as your pics are also AMAZING!

Lisa Dorsey said...

I just adore those photos! That first one is my favorite! Beautiful job!

diana albright said...

such gorgeous photos! seriously, just beautiful :)

Sugar Spice Cabinet said...

The pictures turned out great. Very pretty :D

Sweet Peripety said...

I love that first photo. So fab. Beautiful photographs, all around. Yes, work on your portfolio, girl! I have a side photography business, but I put it on the BACK burner for the past few months until next early summer. It's so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos! You are so talented! Holy cow!

Larajc said...

Looks like you got got some great shots!

Larajc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren said...

Wow..Your photos are so pretty! I esp. love the warm light you got on the last one and the dancing in the grass pic. Just lovely!

Norma Kennedy said...

Great pics ...they turned out Beautiful !

Norma

Fuzzy said...

I wish I could be in Montana for a photo shoot!