Saturday, August 2, 2008

Lost My Mojo

Yep, last night I had time to sit down and scrap, had three great photos picked out, had some great paper too. And nothing. About 15 minutes into it I just turned out the light and went to be. Nothing was coming to me as far as a sketch. No use forcing it, although the last week I've had little time, so I really wanted that time to work out. Oh well. This coming week will not have much time either, so it may be awhile before I have a layout to share. C'est la vie!


Given the lack of mojo, those of you wanting to see something creative will have to settle for some photos.

First one here is from a walk we took this evening. I love how they do the hay in big rolls - sort of like Cinnamon rolls! (Oh, don't talk about those! I'm on a diet!)

Next one here is my happy boy at the end of the walk, sitting in the back of the truck with his bike and sipping lemonade while he jokes around with his dad. Not a bad moment to capture!

Finally, the big adventure of this day - beginning to put the tree house up. Gee Papa, don't you think that's a bit high up there? Apparently not. The task is in process and will have to be finished tomorrow. Could be a little comedic in between the danger!

Happy weekend everyone!

8 comments:

Sugar Spice Cabinet said...

Great pictures!!! Tree houses are so fun. I never had one but I always had a fort. Hmm I wish my parents had taken that many pictures of me now that I remember everything I was into. LOL

Alex Hardy said...

LOVE the treehouse! hoping to get one up for our boys once this AZ heat cools down a bit!

Lauren said...

I love those big hay rolls. They are so cool. I know what you mean about mojo there, mine is struggling a bit as well.

Tara said...

Sometimes that's just the way it goes. But on the bright side, you'd been on such a roll with taking photos lately that when your mojo does show up, you'll have lots to choose from!

Rani said...

gorgeous pics!! your blog is full of them!!!!

MandeeM said...

i am sending some MOJO over... I have been going crazy since I cleaned my space!!! I cant wait to see the finished treehouse!

Rita said...

Love the pictures Susan Beth! Can't wait to see the finished tree house! I'm sure your mojo will return soon!

Sweet Peripety said...

beautiful photos. I have always wanted to live on a Montana Ranch. ALWAYS.
and, btw, let's search for our mojo together! LOL!