Friday, August 22, 2008

Finally, a layout!

But, I must first say that it is a total lift. I loved this layout at two peas: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1384120
So, I set out to use the two things that I liked best: the weaving in the paper lace and the crystals. I am happy with the result, but also a bit self-conscious that it turned out so very much like the original. Oh well! Imitation is the highest form of flattery, and I do love the original layout.
Off for a night of camping - going to be cold, as this morning here it was not even 50 degrees, and we are going to a higher elevation. Got out the hats and gloves for the evening and morning! Should be fun!

7 comments:

Kristii said...

Just gorgeous Susan Beth!! Love what you did with the Graphic 45!!
Have fun camping!!!

Fuzzy said...

This is a great layout! Have fun this weekend and go check out my blog, there is a surprise just for you!

caroline said...

beautiful LO! :)

Fuzzy said...

It is just a snipet of that song, but I do have the whole album ready to send you. Jacob has spent the last 3 nights working on it. The tape had been wound backwords so we had to dismantle that. I'll send the CD before we depart.

vtpuggirl said...

It's such a beautiful layout, no worries at all! Have a great weekend camping, can't wait to see some pics!

Rita said...

Gorgeous! Love the lift, and the colors you used are so beautiful! Have fun camping, and stay warm!

denine zielinski said...

Gorgeous lift!