Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A few tidbits along with my pictures from today. Andy ended up substituting in J's class this afternoon when the teacher suddenly went home sick. Pretty cool that he happened to have the afternoon available. Also very great in that he's a new member of the board of trustees for the school, so this was a great way for him to have a complete prospective on what happens at the school.
(Yes, this is the same photo, different action application, but I liked them both)
I went back to the same walking place from yesterday where I had forgotten the sd card for the camera. I like the photos, but I won't walk there again - clearly it is the town's dog bathroom and that is all I need to say about that. I'll walk someplace else from now on. Twice is all I could stand.
Leo has taken to jumping the fence, which, for those of you who have not read this blog for a long time, is a real problem! Very stressful emotionally because brings up fears of losing another dog, and very time consuming as we try to figure out how to fortify the fense and train the dog. He usually responds pretty well to shock collar, so we'll have to give him a re-fresher course on that at the very least.

I'm hanging in with the studying. The opportunity to take photos every day is saving my sanity. I look at scrapbooking sites and drool. I'm going to be over stimulated with ideas an inspiration by the time I get to play with my supplies in 5.5 weeks (yes, I am counting the days, and that means 47 days!)

Have a great Thursday!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots. I love them all and I love what you did to them!
Cari

CindyTykie said...

Fantastic shots and I like the conversions you did

Unknown said...

Awesome shots. TFS

Chell said...

Oh what a fun combination of shots....

Jess said...

I am loving your nature shots- the one with the texture is FABULOUS!

Margaret said...

These are great. I love the third one!

Melissa said...

Your photos are so amazing. You have a lot of talent girl! I am always inspired when I look at your blog! Isnt Montana wonderful?

Kelly said...

I really like the conversion you did on both of these

CindyTykie said...

Terrific shots!

pakosta said...

that 3rd pic is totally coOL! you did great with editing!
tara

Aimee Ann said...

you take beautiful pictures. thanks for sharing :)

Angela2932 said...

Very pretty seedpods and I love your processing of these. Good luck with your dog; is he jumping the fence because the snow is so deep? One year, I had to dig a trench in the now all the way around my yard to keep my dog from jumping over it. It was a LOT of shoveling!

Anonymous said...

I really love the 3rd shot, and your processing on it almost makes it seem unreal!

Becky said...

Nice closeups, and I like your processing!

Mom2Drew said...

I really like the texture to that second shot, nicely done.

Lisa Dorsey said...

Great job hanging in there with that studying! You are so inspiring. Love your photos and the actions are cool!

Rita said...

Love all the actions on your photos! I have a few I use, but his makes me want to experiment with some more! I think it's amazing you and A can sub at J's school. What a great way to stay connected. Hope the next 47 day pass quickly so you can have some free time!

vtpuggirl said...

Love the photos! Can't wait until you can scrap again. I'm having a trying day my friend, please pray for me.

Nicole said...

always enjoy your pics Susan Beth...look forward to seeing even more! =)