Sunday, January 11, 2009

Routine

Just some friends here to say hello!
And this is a little something I saw on my walk yesterday that I'd really like to have - put it in my garden, fill it with soil and grow some vining, dangling beautiful flowers all summer! I just think it would be cool - or mayby, just set it in the middle of the lawn with all those flowers I'm imagining! And as you can see, it has runners for moving it. Just so cool! Maybe someday!
Trying to get into the right routine around here for studying and meeting my family's needs.

A BIG kudos to my husband who has been great at picking up some of the slack and at ignoring the places where I am so clearly dropping the ball. That is helpful.

As was to be expected, as I'm studying, the rest of life continues. And I am not always happy to let it run right past me. Examples: haven't even opened my SC kit yet, although it came a couple of days ago; the hardwood floors in our house used to be swept pretty much daily, now, its three or four days between sweepings - GROSS!; and I'm a little worried about missing something in necessary office or home bill paying paper work.

Today I just couldn't stand it, so instead of going from church to the library as scheduled, I went right back home and vaccumed the stairs (both sets) and folded laundry and started the dishwasher, and all that kind of stuff. In a few minutes I'm going down to my scrap room, with my bar study books, and studying down there where it is warm and quiet, and hopefully I'll be able to finish outlining the law of partnerships in Montana in time for dinner tonight.

Before I go, here is my photo for January 10th - full moon in case you couldn't see it for the clouds in your location! This was actually before full dark but after sunset.

Have a great start to your week!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Wasn't the moon so bright and beautiful last night? Good luck with your studies!

Unknown said...

What great pics!

Jenn said...

Hope you got some studying done....I know how hard it must be to "neglect" all the other things...
(oh yeah...I joined SC...so I'll see over there too!)