Friday, January 23, 2009

Technology Allows . . .

these photos to be played with . . .

and become these . . .

The end of a long week. J has two friends from school over and it is so nice to see them playing together. We absolutely have to do this more often.

My studying was side tracked the past three days, and needs to get on track a.s.a.p. Tomorrow it is off to Saturday at the library for at least 3.5 hours. Maybe more. Then off to Grandma and Grandpas for Andy's birthday celebration.

I'm feeling a bit like this old stove I saw at the rodeo grounds today:

old and tired and a bit worn out. Good thing the weekend is here.

10 comments:

Diana said...

oh wow i like the way you have used technology with these photos! great job

Linnao said...

I love the second version of the photo with the horse, so cool how the horse is standing on the tree!

Jess said...

WOW, cool photoshop plays! And I hear ya, that stove looks just how I have been feeling lately too, LOL!

Denise said...

Beautiful photos! I love how you apply "technology". You have a eye for taking such awesome shots!

Lorrie said...

you are one talented photoshop chick! I wanna be YOU when I grow up!

Kimberly said...

Really love your photographs and how you played with them. BEAUTIFUL! Have a great day with your grandparents...xoxo
Loves and blessings,
K

Jenn said...

Happy B day to hubby! Hope you have a nice day...even though the weather isn't so great!

Kelly said...

That first picture is wonderful

Nancywithajones said...

wow i sooo love technology!

Molly said...

Wow! I love how you played with these photos!