Monday, January 12, 2009

Painted Hills

The hills near our house are losing their snow as the temps get into the 40's every day. I'm sad to see the snow going because it means no sledding until we get more. But, it is also very beautiful. It reminds me of painted ponies, the color combination and the random patterns. I love it. My POTD from Sunday, January 11th is this:

Or maybe this:

I can't decide between them. The first is rose hips, and the second is some unknown shrub in our yard.

Off to take J to school, walk at the mall, and then study at the library - my week day routine. Monday's are special because I get to be at the library longer since J has AWANA after school. And, before I pick him up I do a little grocery shopping. Thrilling, huh?

Have a great Monday everyone!

4 comments:

DebW said...

great photos. Study hard!

Anonymous said...

Such a great photos and I really love that view.

Michelle said...

I think the second photo is my fav, but they are beautiful overall!

vtpuggirl said...

Pretty pics! I get to do the amazing grocery shopping tomorrow. I hate it. At least you got lots of studying done today!